We will ensure that the privacy rights of each user of this website are protected and no disclosure, use, or publication of any personal or private information about a user will be made by us unless in strict accordance with the Privacy Guidelines.
In accordance with the Privacy Guidelines:
1. Personal details provided by you to through this website to the National Rock Garden Trust via electronic responses from this website will not be published, forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
2. We may use any personal information you have provided to us solely for the purpose for which such personal information was provided by you and may, if required, communicate with you regarding other information that is complimentary to any information you provide to us, or in response to any request you make for further information to be provided to you by us.
3. All communications we make with you via this website will have clear ‘opt-out’ instructions so you can choose not to provide any personal information and not receive any further communication form us.
4. We may only use information we collect from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
National Rock Garden Trust generally uses personal information to:
- provide you with products or services you have requested
- personalise and customise your experiences on the National Rock Garden Trust
- help National Rock Garden Trust manage and enhance its services to you
- communicate with you
- provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the National Rock Garden Trust website in which National Rock Garden Trust believes you may be interested
- give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and e-newsletters from National Rock Garden Trust.
The National Rock Garden Trust is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We do not collect personal information from you unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide it to us. We do not provide or sell information about our visitors to vendors.
National Rock Garden Trust is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. National Rock Garden Trust respects and upholds a person’s rights to privacy protection under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) and other applicable state and territory privacy legislation, in regulating how it collects, uses, holds and discloses a participant’s personal information.
We do not collect any personal information from a visitor to our site unless that visitor explicitly and intentionally provides it. If you are simply browsing our site, we do not intentionally gather any personal information about you, however the website uses ‘cookies’ (small packets of data) which may collect the server and IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine that has accessed the website, as well as the dates and times of each visit to the website, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the type of browser used, and sometimes, the previous site visited.
To ensure security, National Rock Garden Trust uses a highly secure internet connection to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any information we receive from you. However, as with any transmission over the Internet, there is always some element of risk involved in sending personal information.
For any questions about this statement, website procedures or online privacy issues please contact us.